Chamber Chew: Cyber Security
You've invested huge amounts of time and money into your business. Have you thought about protecting that business from cyber attacks?
Join us for lunch and learn:
- How to help protect your business from cyber attacks.
- Employees can be your greatest asset and greatest risk.
- How new threats may arise as attackers continue to develop hacking techniques
- How not to make it worse: The DO's and DON'T's of Incident Response Management
About the speaker, Scot Ganow:
Taft Dayton attorney Scot Ganow is a former chief privacy officer who leverages the knowledge gained from more than ten years of corporate management and compliance experience in Fortune 50 companies to support his Privacy and Data Security clients at Taft. He is versed in a variety of sectors, including consumer
reporting, construction, healthcare and manufacturing.
Scot assists clients in all areas of their data life cycle:
• Policy development, implementation, assessment and
• Identifying, evaluating, and managing privacy and
• Third-party management, to include onward transfer
agreements and audits.
• Data breach and incident response management
Thanks to our Chamber Chew Sponsors: