LinkedUp Loveland Fall 2017- Women: Live, Play, Work
Join other business women from the greater Loveland area in a friendly networking atmosphere that will focus on personal and professional growth.
Over breakfast, attendees can join in table discussions with others
that share their interest.
7:30-8:00 a.m.: Registration & Open Networking
8:00 a.m.: Welcome
8:15 a.m.: Breakfast and first breakout session
9:00 a.m.: Second breakout session
9:30 a.m.: Networking
Table Discussion Topics (you'll choose two):
- Healthy Eating for the Busy Professional
- How do you eat right on the go? What diet is best for me? What are the best foods to eat in a hurry? Have questions like this? Chef Jaime can help with our clean eating toolkit; from advice on meal planning, how to shop at the grocery store, what to buy and how to choose the best diet. We'll focus on busy professionals and how you can achieve your best self.
- Surviving and Thriving Under Stress
- Learn tips and tools for managing stress in the workplace and at home
- Learn how you can use stress to your advantage to channel success
- Your Business’ Marketing Mix: Choosing the Right Creative and the Right Media for Your Target and Your Budget
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of all forms of advertising; what works best for your business and how businesses are re-thinking their advertising strategies through broad based advertising, local media and hyper local targeting.
- How to Fix Most Common Wardrobe Mistakes
- It's "What Not to Wear" without the snarky attitude! Jackie Neville of Your Stylist, LLC will go over the most common wardrobe mistakes and address the many misconceptions women have in terms of their style and clothing choices. Jackie listens to her clients carefully while offering style services and advice in a compassionate manner where it’s customized for the individual. She will be providing handouts to go over body types and color palettes, as well as special promotions to attendees!
- Blooming for Fall: Fall Flower & Foliage Workshop
Join us for an exciting, hands-on workshop with the freshest seasonal blooms and foliage. Just in time for those holiday parties! We'll also touch on a booming trend in home and office décor; houseplants!
- Having a Fixed vs. GROWTH mindset
Are you fulfilling your potential? See how success in almost every area of human endeavor can be dramatically influenced by how we think about our talents and abilities. People with a fixed mindset—those who believe that abilities are fixed—are less likely to flourish than those with a growth mindset—those who believe that abilities can be developed.