LinkedUp Loveland Fall 2018- Women: Live, Play, Work
Join other business women from the greater Loveland area in a friendly networking atmosphere that will focus on personal and professional growth.
This season we are reformatting the event to a luncheon!
Over lunch, attendees can join in table discussions with others
that share their interest.
11:00-11:30 a.m.: Registration & Open Networking
11:30 a.m.: Welcome
11:45 a.m.: Lunch and first breakout session
12:15 p.m.: Second breakout session
1:00 p.m.: Networking
Table Discussion Topics
- Finding Good People for your Business: Employee Retention and Asking the Right Questions in the Interview Process (led by Becky Sheeler, Centennial, Inc.)
- Building a Relevant Social Media Strategy for Your business (led by Ashley Hinzman, Cincinnati Magazine)
- Business Reputation Management: When and How to Curate Online Reviews (led by Meshell Giblin, Business DNA Group)
- Business Writing: Breaking Through the Clutter (led by Emily Barlow, Loveland Lifestyle Magazine)
- Generations in the Workplace: Motivational Techniques Within Generations
- Creating a Safe and Inclusive Work Environment (led by Ashley Bauman, Bauman Consulting)