LinkedUp Loveland Spring 2017- Women: Live, Play, Work
Join other business women from the greater Loveland area in a friendly networking atmosphere that will focus on personal and professional growth.
Over breakfast, attendees can join in table discussions with others
that share their interest.
7:30-8:00 a.m.: Registration & Open Networking
8:00 a.m.: Welcome
8:15 a.m.: Breakfast and first breakout session
9:00 a.m.: Second breakout session
9:30 a.m.: Networking
Table Discussion Topics (you'll choose two):
Clean Eating Toolkit for Busy Professional: How do you eat right on the go? What diet is best for me? What are the best foods to eat in a hurry? Have questions like this? Chef Jaime can help with our clean eating toolkit; from advice on meal planning, how to shop at the grocery store, what to buy and how to choose the best diet. This panel will focus on busy professionals and how you can achieve your best self.
- Taking the Work Out of Networking
- Navigating Social Media in the Workplace: How to establish your personal social media brand and implementation of proper social media guidelines for a business.
- Simply Fashion: Explore how to tap into the latest trends in a way that makes sense for YOU and YOUR workplace
- Crisp, Classic and Chic Tips for Creating Your Home Office
- Driving the Value of Your Business - What You Need to Know. Discuss different non-financial value drivers that will affect the value of your business and what you can do to improve those.